ZAIUS connects directly to your Magento instance using the ZAIUS Magento Connector. Follow the instructions below to enable the connection and start receiving live data.
Installing the Magento 2.X Connector
- Download the latest connector package: zaius_engage-magento2-2.3.1.tgz
- Install the connector on your Magento store.
# Copy zaius_engage_version to tmp dir.
docker cp zaius_engage-magento2-.tgz :/tmp/# Connect to Instance:
docker exec -it /bin/bashcd /tmp/
tar xzvf zaius_engage-magento2-2.3.0.tgz
rsync -voglrpt /tmp/app/ /var/www/html/app/rm /var/www/html/var/di
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
exit# Restart container (or service)
- Configure the connector within Magento
- Configure the connection to Zaius within Zaius
Congratulations! Your new events will now be sent to Zaius
Configure the Magento Connector
Once the connector is installed you can navigate to: Stores > Configuration > Zaius
You will need to add in your Tracking ID.
Magento 2.X Permissions Setup
The username and API key specified will be provided to Zaius in order to enable the integration.
This user must have permissions to use the Zaius Engage API to retrieve data from Magento. To ensure the user has appropriate permissions, navigate to System > User Roles > Add New Role.
Create a role (or extend an existing role) which has access to "Zaius Engage API".
Once the Role is created, make sure you associate the user with the new role.
Enter the username, API key and the URL endpoint on your server into the boxes found in the integrations screen in the Magento box.
The API URL is typically of the form: "http://your-magento-server"
Ensure that the version is set to Magento 2.
Do *not* use a URL like: "http://your-magento-server/api/v2_soap?wsdl=1" which won't work.
Magento Connector Change Log
2.3.1 (Download) 2018-12-11
- Removed unnecessary tracking calls for performance and compatibility reasons.
2.3.0 (DEPRECATED) 2018-11-26
- Further bulk import fixes for historical orders. This addresses a long-standing issue on the orders import (which is run once on initial install). If you ran a Magento 2 bulk import on versions 2.2.7 through 2.2.9, please contact Zaius support to evaluate and/or re-import your historical data.
2.2.9 (DEPRECATED) 2018-09-17
- Continued bulk import fixes.
2.2.8 (DEPRECATED) 2018-09-10
- Required hotfix for bug introduced in 2.2.7 release.
2.2.7 (DEPRECATED) 2018-09-09
- Fixes for a variety of bulk import errors including null objects and unexpected characters sometimes causing complete failures.
- Suppression rule for product attribute "quantity_and_stock_status" which was never usable by Zaius but would cause exceptions in certain environments. The separate fields "qty" and "stock_status" are unaffected by this change. See also: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/13612#issuecomment-418694768
2.2.6 (DEPRECATED) 2018-07-12
- Hotfix which may resolve outstanding API issues in some environments.
- Improved performance in loading customers into Zaius to avoid timeouts
- Fix a response type issue affecting the SOAP webservice
- Fix an error relating to add-to-cart events
- Fix a bug related to adding/modifying products
- Provide in-stock/inventory remaining info on each item purchase
- Fix a site compilation error in some rare circumstances
- Support a separate tracker id per magento store
- Fix a security issue which might allow a local admin to read arbitrary files accessible by the magento user
- Fix further toolbar errors
- Fix errors related to missing toolbar (shows all products) and to fix category missing exceptions in unindexed magento 2 instances
- Initial Magento 2 support