Do you have customers that just don't seem to be engaging with your emails? Sometimes customers become unengaged and you target them with your Winback campaign and they don't even engage with that. What should you do?
At this point, you should stop emailing them, but there is another way to try to get them back through another channel - here is how to do that:
- Navigate to Analyze > Filters
- Locate the "Email Send" filter and select the Clone icon on the rightmost side of the list.
- Add an additional piece of criteria to specify your Winback campaign (screenshot below)
- Now, find the the "Email Open" filter, clone, and add your campaign value. (note: You can also add click criteria to capture anyone who may have clicked and didn't register an open because their images were turned off.)
- Create your segment - below is a recommendation that would give them 3 days to open before you target them (last screenshot)
- Turn Segment Sync on and start retargeting!
Side note - make sure your active audience has some criteria to include recent pageviews (up to 30 days) so that if the re-targeting works, you can try to re-engage them over email.